Saturday, December 1, 2007

Advent Wreath Prayers

Ok, so not exactly "later that day" but still, I got them up before Advent officially starts. I have been quite busy too, with a lot of family get togethers (Thanksgiving for example), work, shopping (all of my Christmas Shopping is done and wrapped) and I got my bedroom decorated for Christmas because my Mother is a grinch and won't let me decorate the rest of the house.

Anyway, I'm going to be using the prayers found at Fisheaters.com :

http://fisheaters.com/customsadvent2.html

There's also a great history about the wreath there too.

I've got to get some stuff on here about my Advent Calendar, and about St. Nicholas Day (yes there's more) and possibly the celebration of St. Barbara's Day. I think I'll do something for St. Lucy's Day, but maybe not. I don't know. I really aught to be getting to bed, because I have to teach CCD tomorrow morning, but blogging is so much more fun then sleeping....

No comments: